Project Manager Request for Qualifications
Soulardarity is seeking a highly qualified project manager to lead on the development and management of community projects. We are seeking a broad range of skills and experiences. Depending on responses to this RFQ, we may proceed with one or more hires. We are seeking applications from individuals and firms or companies who can provide these services.
Specific skill sets sought include:
- General construction project management
- Developing RFPs for contractors and other service providers and managing the selection process
- Developing and managing MOUs with vendors and partners
- Solar photovoltaic system design, siting, and ROI analysis
- Energy efficiency project design and ROI analysis
- Project financing development and management
- Coordination with government agencies and institutions
- Project lead development and marketing
- Business development, especially with cooperatives
In addition to these concrete skills, we are seeking applicants who align with Soulardarity’s mission of building energy democracy, adherence to the Jemez Principles for Democratic Organizing, and centering racial and economic justice.
Project Manager(s) will be paid on an hourly contract basis and be overseen by Soulardarity’s Executive Director. Pay will be issued bi-weekly based on hours logs. A monthly hours cap will be included in the contract, with the option to exceed by mutual agreement of the PM(s) and ED. PM(s) will work with other Soulardarity staff, team members, and partners on an as-needed basis for project needs. Work schedule will be flexible outside of required meetings and project deadlines.
PAY RATE AND HOURS
We are offering $25-40 per hour commensurate with experience. Initial expectation is that the position will be 5-10 hours per week with potential to expand based upon projects developed.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter outlining relevant experience, interest in the position & qualifications, and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will hold interviews on a rolling basis via Zoom.
- In the subject of your application email, please include: Last Name, First Name - Project Manager.
- When attaching your resume & cover letter, please indicate your Last Name, First Name in the file name.
- Upon submitting your application, please use this link to select a preferred interview time: calendly.com/jkoeppel.
- This position will be open until filled, and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until we have found