DEMAND DTE ACCOUNTABILITY: A COMMUNITY RALLY FOR A FAIR ENERGY SYSTEM
We need reliable, affordable, people-centered energy for all, that cares for us. But as an investor owned utility, DTE is accountable to their shareholders, not the people. They spend millions of dollars on politics at every level of government to avoid accountability and protect their profits.
This event will be hosted by Michigan Environmental Justice Coalition, We The People Michigan, Michigan Interfaith Power & Light, CRAFT, Detroit Action, Empower MI and Avalon Village in Highland Park. Join our community rally for a fair energy system! We will have speakers and information on how you can be a part of the fight.
- Testing before a gathering can give you information about your risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Consider using a self-test before joining gatherings with others who do not live in your household.
- Stay home if you test positive, even if you do not have symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Communicate with the people you will meet with about prevention strategies.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided on site.
32 Highland St
Highland Park, MI 48203
Google map and directions