Austin Broderick donated 2019-12-31 14:55:45 -0500
HOT OF THE PRESSES!
Thanks to member Jocelyn Weidman for her gracious offering of the skillful design of this report!
NEW! FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
$50 donations or more will receive a custom
Soulardarity "GET LIT!" mug as a thank you for your support!
We've done incredible things together, from installing solar alley lights to educating our community to holding elected officials accountable. We need all kinds of support to make it happen, and your donations are a critical part of that.
Look below to see what your contributions do for the work in 2020.
- $5 prints 50 flyers for an event
- $15 buys an hour of childcare to make our events more accessible
- $25 supports a subsidized Soulardarity membership
- $50 buys winter weatherization supplies for a household
- $100 buys local, healthy food for a small community meeting
- $250 pays one month’s rent at our office and maintains a safe, community space
- $1000 sends our community leaders to share Highland Park’s story on a national platform
- $5000 keeps a roof over our heads in 2020!
Every gift makes a difference. We also encourage you to become a dues-paying member and add your voice and leadership to our forward motion.
If you want to make a larger donation than this page allows, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
To donate by check, please make the check payable to Soulardarity and mail it to:Soulardarity21 Highland StHighland Park, MI 48203
Soulardarity is a 501c3 charitable organization. Donations made to Soulardarity are tax-deductible under Soulardarity's EIN: 47-2733535
Austin Broderick wants to volunteer 2016-10-21 11:52:36 -0400
National Volunteer Week
is on April 19-25, 2020
We need your help making Highland Park a global model for sustainability, self-determination and energy democracy. The primary task of our volunteers ensures that the needs of the whole are met by the few and dedicated so that collective goals can be achieved with a sense of principled urgency.
Please take a few moments to select your skills and interests below.
Thank you!Become a volunteer